MARATHON of MARTIAL ARTS
21st – 26th OCTOBER 2008
Reminding you the greatest martial arts and combat sports Open Tournament we would like to give you some specific video information about Marina di Carrara and surrounding and info about how to reach Marina di Carrara.
PLEASE READ HOW TO REACH CARRARA TOWN
1. International Airport of Pisa: 30 minutes from Pisa Airport to Marina di Carrara Sport Hall.
2. International Airport of Genoa (Genova): 1 hour and 20 minutes from Genova Airport to Marina di Carrara Sport Hall.
3. International Airport of Florence (Firenze): 50 minutes from Florence Airport to Marina di Carrara Sport Hall.
4. International Airports of Milan (Malpensa airport or Linate airport). It needs 3 hours and 15 minutes from Milan Airports to Marina di Carrara Sport Hall.
5. International Airports of Rome (Ciampino Airport or Fiumicino Airport). It needs 3 hours and 30 minutes from Rome Airports to Marina di Carrara Sport Hall.
CARRARAFIERE is located 1 kilometres far from the CARRARA Highway Exit. When you exit Carrara you have to reach the main street (50 metres in front of you) and turn to your right side. 1 kilometres and you will see Carrarafiere Complex on your right side. The main entrance of Carrarafiere is located in Via Maestri del Marmo, entrance number 5.
By train you have to reach AVENZA-CARRARA rail station. At your arrival you have to go out from the station and you will see in front of you (in your right side) the bus stop. Here every 10 minutes you will find a bus MARINA DI CARRARA direction. You have to catch the bus until “PARADISO” bus stop. Paradiso bus stop is 200 hundred metres far from CARRARAFIERE Sport Hall.
You will find also specific info on www.wtkainternational.com the official website of the Marathon.
In any case don’t hesitate to contact this Organizing Committee.
You will find always someone of our staff ready to help you with any information you need.
Thanks for your kind disposal.
Dr. Cristiano Radicchi