ADCC AFRICAN OPEN 2019
ADCC AFRICAN OPEN 2019
Organized By: ADCC African Federation and FRMJJBGMMA
Association Club El Massira du Tae Kwon Do et Aérobic, El Massira C.Y.M. Rabat 10000, Morocco
- 3rd March 2019
- Hall Omnisport – Complexe Moulay Abdellah
- El Massira C.Y.M. Rabat 10000
- Men: Men: -60, -65, -70, -76, -83, -91, -100, + 100kg (no open division)
- Female: -60kg and +60kg (no open division)
- Masters: -60, -65, -70, -76, -83, -91, -100, +100kg (no open division)
- Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals
- The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
- Points: 1st place 5 points; 2nd place 3 points; 3rd place 1 point
- Only register online will be accepted
- Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/AqTUjiKX2qtXq0db2
- The deadline of registration is 24th of February 2019, 23:59
- Registration fee is 30 euro or 300 DH
- Payment has to be paid before the last registration date to bank account.
- Bank Account: FRMJJBSA / Bank: Attijariwaf: R.I.B. 007 810 0004472000000271 22
- Message in the payment has to contain FIGHTERS NAME, TEAM and CATEGORY.
- (paying the day of competition will be increased by 10 € /100 DH)
- -Master and female 08.30 at the competition arena on the day of the event
The fights are scheduled to begin at 10.30 AM
- -Adult -60 -65, -70 and -76 09.00 AM
The fights are scheduled to begin at 11.30 AM
- -Adult , -83 ,- 91 ,-100 and + 100kg 09.30 AM
The fights are scheduled to begin at 1.00 PM
- The venue is open at 08.00 on March 3rd for all competitors and coaches for registration process.
- Please. -ALL ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST BE ON TIME FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS! Don’t be late!
- – do not go to check-in office before your convocation schedule
- All athletes registered for this tournament must have a medical clearance certificate and health insurance for sports practice dated less than six months before the date of the competition, indicating no objections for participating in martial arts competitions.
- An official obligatory rules meeting for all athletes and coaches will be held at 10:00 on the center mat.
- New country leader and Referee seminar will be held on March 2nd at 16.00 at the congress hall in Complexe Sportif Mouley Abdellah – Rabat [email protected]
- Athletes must be present for weigh-in when the division is called. Athletes, who are overweight will be automatically disqualified and cannot compete.
- No refund of competition fees in any case of wrong registrations, not showing up for fight or being disqualified for overweight or not being at the registration and/or weigh-in or any other reasons.
- A list of competitors will be published on February 22nd on www.adcombat.com and ADCC Africa Facebook page. Please check, if you are listed and if you are in the right division.
- February 23th, 12.00 p.m. (noon) is the final date for any changes in the lists. To change your division etc. please e-mail [email protected]
- No e-mail, sent later than the deadline will be considered.
- Please check the Event Page on Facebook for up-to-date news and info.
- Event information: Soussi Jamal [email protected] +212 671545090