LITTLE FALLS, NJ – March 31, 2012 –Following the highly-anticipated press conference where all major medianetworks were in attendance, yesterday’s weigh-ins complete the stage for today’shistoric showdown. Worldwide Mixed Martial Arts’ (WMMA) inaugural charitableevent, McCorkle vs. Heden: Fighting for a Better World, will set the precedentfor the company’s future events.
WMMA’s standards are high, and already the bar has been set higher. The City ofEl Paso, Fort Bliss and its surrounding communities have rolled out the redcarpet for WMMA. As a sign of true partnership, WMMA will deliver an exciting,high-octane event that is sure to leave the area buzzing for weeks. Inaddition, part of the proceeds will benefit the local community as well asnational partners.
McCorkle vs. Heden: Fighting for aBetter World
Official Weigh-in Results (lbs)
1. Sean McCorkle(312) vs. Brian Heden (287)
2. Thomas Denny (170) vs. Karo Parisyan (169)
3. Lyle Beerbohm (170) vs. Cleburn Walker (170)
4. Drew Fickett (155.8) vs. Kevin Knabjian (155.8)
5. Jamaine Facey (170) vs. Willie Parks (169.8)
6. Rodney Wallace (204) vs. Derrick Mehmen (204.8)
7. Darrill Schoonover (247) vs. Paul Buentello (260)
8. Frank Gomez (145.8) vs. Chris Gruetzemacher (145.2)
9. Deutsch Pu’u (264) vs. Esteves Jones (236.5)
10. Lionel Lanham (185.4) vs. Brad Peterson (184.5)
McCorkle vs. Heden: Fighting for a Better World will be livetoday at the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas. Tickets are on sale now andcan be purchased on Ticketmaster. Full card is subject to change.