Scroll To Top
ADCC NORTH AMERICAN TRIAL 2020
NORTH AMERICAN TRIAL 2020
Organized By: ADCC USA
Central Regional High School, 509 Forest Hills Pkwy, Bayville, NJ 08721, United States
- November 7-8, 2020
- Central Regional High School
- 509 Forest Hills Pkwy, Bayville, NJ 08721
- Professional Men: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg and +99kg (no open division)
- Professional Female: -60kg and +60kg (no open division)
- Masters: 65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg and +99kg (no open division)
- Professional MEN weight classes winners get ticket to ADCC World Championship 2021
- Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals
- The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
- Points: 1st place 5 points; 2nd place 3 points; 3rd place 1 point
- Send name, country (must have nationality from North America – must prove on the day of registration with passport or ID for the United States) academy, weight class and age division (adult or master) to:
- PayPal [email protected]
- Website: www.adcctrials.net
- Registration: STILL NEEDED
- Start March 6, 2020 and deadline of registration is October 24, 2020
- Registration Fee : $95
- Payment has to be paid before the last registration date to bank account or in cash at the address below, Message in the payment has to contain FIGHTERS NAME, TEAM and CATEGORY.
- Weigh in 8:00 am at the competition arena on the day of the event
- The fights are scheduled to begin at 10:00 am
- The venue is open at 8:00 am on November 7th for all competitors and coaches for registration process. Please bring your valid Passport or ID. ALL ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST BE ON TIME FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS! Don’t be late! Coaches must wear sport clothes and must understand English.
- An official obligatory rule meeting for all athletes and coaches will be held at 9:30 am on the center mat.
- Referee seminar will be held on November 6th at 6:00pm at: Central Regional High School 509 Forest Hills Pkwy, Bayville, NJ 08721
- All interested contact: Marko Leistén / Tom DeBlass
- E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Door for spectators Spectators entrance ticket: fee is $15
- Athletes must be present for weigh-in when the division is called. Athletes, who are overweight will be automatically disqualified and cannot compete.
- No refund of competition fees in any case of wrong registrations, not showing up for fight or being disqualified for overweight or not being at the registration and/or weigh-in or any other reasons.
- Please check the Event Page on Facebook for up-to-date news and info.
- Event information: [email protected]