August 22nd 2009 Ungdomens Hus, Rinkeby in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Championship is tournament style, only winner goes through to the next round.
If the fighters go out of this area the referee will restart the fight in the center of the mat, in the same position they were when they left the mat. If the fighters were standing, they will start again facing each other.
• Any kind of choke (except for using the hand to close the wind pipe).• No use of T-Shirt and no holding the shorts allowed• Any armbar, shoulder lock, or wrist lock• Any Leg Lock or Ankle Lock
• "Full Nelson" and "Crucifix"• No striking of any kind• No eye gouging or fish hooking• No grabbing the ears• No hair pulling• No finger or toe holds• No thumbing• No scratching and pinching• No kicking• No biting• No touching groin area• No hands, knees or elbows on face• No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing
2 -Mount position2 -Knee on stomach2 -Sweeps (ends Guard or Half Guard)2 -Takedown (ends Guard or Half Guard)3 -Back mount with hooks3 -Passing the guard4 -Clean Sweep (ends passed the guard)4 -Clean Takedown (ends passed the guard)
• Each position must be established for 3 seconds or more in or de for points to be awarded.
• When changing multiple positions points will be awarded only for the position that has been established for 3 seconds or more.Reversals are considered Sweeps as well.
• When a fighter voluntarily jumps in the guard or goes from standing position to a non-standing position by any means and remains down for 3 seconds or more, he will be punished by a minus point.
• When a fighter disengages from contact and starts backing up and avoids to engage again he will be punished by minus point.
• A passive fighter will be warned twice and then will be punished by minus point. The referee will warn the passive player by the wards "WARNING PASSIVITY"
• If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping the leg, arm or verbally
• If Referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger, the Referee will declare the winner
• If a fighter breaks the rules twice he will be disqualified by the Referee
• Submission• Points• Referee Decision
• – 65.9kg• – 76.9 Kg• – 87.9 Kg• – 98.9 Kg• + 99 Kg• Absolute Class
Women’s Weight Classes
• -60kg• +60kg
• Qualifying Rounds = 6 Minutes, first 3 minutes with out points.
• Finals = 10 Minutes, first 5 minutes with out points. Only negative points.• 3/5 Minutes overtime if there is a draw.