May 9th 2009 Turku Finland
– Any kind of choke (except for using the hand to close the wind pipe)
– Any armbar, shoulder lock, or wrist lock
– Any Leg Lock or Ankle Lock
– No "Full Nelson" or "Crucifix"
– No striking / kicking of any kind
– No eye gouging or fish hooking
– No grabbing the ears
– No hair pulling, biting
– No finger or toe holds
– No scratching and pinching
– No touching groin area
– No hands, knees or elbows on face
– No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing
The referee’s decision/judging can’t be overruled!
If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping the leg, arm or verbally
If Referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger,
Referee will declare the winner
If a fighter breaks the rules twice he will be disqualified by the Referee
6 minutes in ordinary fights (first 3 min without points)
8 minutes in the finales (first 4 min without points)
Men –65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg, +99kg and open class.
Fighter may use tights, shorts T-shirt, rash-guard or Kimono
9 x 9 meters, (8x8m, 1m safety area)
Mat escape, same position as the fighter were in when they crossed the mat line or referee say “stop”
Referee seminar 8th May in Turku, all interested contact:
Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals.
The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
In competition place 11 a.m.
Information at 12. p.m. (rules etc.)
The Competition starts 1 p.m.
The doors open half hour before competition.
The deadline of registration is May 4th 2009
Club Showtime. Start at.22.00.