Registration and weighting from 9am to 11:30 am, Official opening at 12-00am.
Rules (Legal Techniques, Illegal Techniques, Poins etc.) see here https://adcombat.com/adcc-rules-and-regulations
6 minutes in ordinary fights (first 3 min without points)
8 minutes in the finales (first 4 min without points)
One Extra round’s are added if fights are even
- Men: Boys 15-18 y.o. Beginners/ Intermediate: -50kg, -55kg, -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -75kg , -80kg and +80kg
- Adults Beginners/ Intermediate: -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -76kg, -83kg, -91kg , -100kg and +100kg
- Professionals: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg, +99kg and Absolute class
- Girls 15-18 y.o. Beginners/ Intermediate: -40kg, -45kg, -50kg, -55kg, -60kg and +60kg
- Adults Beginners/ Intermediate: -50kg, -55kg, -60kg, -65kg, -70kg and +70kg Professionals: -60kg, +60kg.
Minimum number of participants for each category – 3 persons
In another case, the organizer reserves the right to combine categories
Anton Bochorishvili (B), Maksim Alyoshin (C), Gela Gindia (C), Valentin Zagorulko (C)
Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals and diplomas.
The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
Points: 1st place 5 points; 2nd place 3 points; 3rd place 1 point
Competition fee is 6$ for Professionals and 4$ for all other categories
The doors open in a hour before competition
Entrance is for free
Direct registration just before starting.
For the registration of every fighter must provide: – identity document – health insurance – request – competition fee
ORGANIZED BY: ADCC UKRAINE