The deadline of pre-registration is December 15h 2012
The direct registration will be held from 9am to 10:30am December 16h 2012
at Sport hall “KhEPU”, 10 Dragomirovskaya str. Kharkov, Ukraine.
For the registration of every fighter must provide:
Time and Place
December 16th 2012
Sport hall “KhEPU”, 10 Dragomirovskaya str. Kharkov, Ukraine.
Registration and weighting from 9am to 10:30 am.
Official opening at 11am.
– Any kind of choke (except for using the hand to close the wind pipe)
with or without the use of the uniform
– Any armbar, shoulder lock, or wrist lock
– Any Leg Lock or Ankle Lock
– No "Full Nelson" or "Crucifix" – No striking / kicking of any kind – No eye gouging or fish hooking – No grabbing the ears – No hair pulling, biting – No finger or toe holds – No thumbing – No scratching and pinching – No touching groin area – No hands, knees or elbows on face – No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing
Beginners and junior rules :
– No heel hook
– No neck cranks
– No slamming
– Junior weight class for 10-15 age.
2 – Mount position
2 – Knee on stomach
2 – Sweeps (ends Guard or Half Guard)
2 – Takedown (ends Guard or Half Guard) 3 – Back mount with hooks 3 – Passing the guard 4 – Clean sweep (ends passed the guard) 4 – Clean takedown (ends passed the guard)
-1 – Go to your back -1 – Running away
The referee’s decision/judging can’t be overruled!
The winner will be decided according to:
If one competitor gives up or submits by tapping the leg, arm or verbally
If Referee feels one competitor is unable to defend himself or feels his life is in danger,
Referee will declare the winner
If a fighter breaks the rules twice he will be disqualified by the Referee
Ways to win
6 minutes in ordinary fights (first 3 min without points)
8 minutes in the finales (first 4 min without points)
One Extra rounds are added if fights are even
Masters weight classes:
-65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg, +99kg and Open class.
Beginners weight classes:
– 60.0 kg, – 65.0 kg, – 70.0 kg, – 76.0 kg, – 83.0 kg, – 91.0 kg, – 100.0 kg, +100.0 kg, Absolute Class
Junior weight classes:
– 24.0 kg, – 28.0 kg, – 32.0 kg, – 36.0 kg, – 40.0 kg, – 45.0 kg, – 50.0 kg, – 55.0 kg
Female weight classes:
-60 kg, +60 kg and Absolute Class
Fighter may use tights, shorts, T-shirt, rash guard or Kimono
9 x 9 meters, (8x8m, 1m safety area)
Mat escape, same position as the fighter were in when they crossed the mat line or referee say “stop”
Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals and diplomas.
Additional for 1st place in every weight class fighters get a cup and cash price.
Competition fee is 4€ for beginners and 8€ for masters.
The payment must to be paid in cash at direct registration or at pre-registration by transfer to a bank account.
Message in the payment has to contain fighters name, team and category.
Weight in is on direct registration
The doors open half hour before competition. Entrance is for free.
Organized by: ADCC UKRAINE & SPORT CLUB OPLOT