Rules (Legal Techniques, Illegal Techniques, Poins etc.) see here https://adcombat.com/adcc-rules-and-regulations
Boys 15-18 y.o.
- Beginners/ Intermediate: -50kg, -55kg, -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -75kg , -80kg and +80kg
- Beginners/ Intermediate: -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -76kg, -83kg, -91kg , -100kg and +100kg
- Professionals: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg, +99kg and Absolute class
Girls 15-18 y.o.
- Beginners/ Intermediate: -40kg, -45kg, -50kg, -55kg, -60kg and +60kg
- Beginners/ Intermediate: -50kg, -55kg, -60kg, -65kg, -70kg and +70kg
- Professionals: -60kg, +60kg.
Minimum number of participants for each category – 3 persons
In another case, the organizer reserves the right to combine categories
Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals and diplomas.
The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
Points: 1st place 5 points; 2nd place 3 points; 3rd place 1 point
Competition fee is 6$ for Professionals and 4$ for all other categories
Weight in on July 15 by the address: 26 Rishelierskaya str, Odessa, Ukraine
The deadline of pre-registration is July 12.
Registration and event information: [email protected]
For the registration of every fighter must provide:
- identity document
- health insurance
- competition fee
The doors open in a hour before competition
Entrance is for free
Organized by: ADCC UKRAINE and SC “MANGUST” (ODESSA)