Scroll To Top
ADCC SERBIA OPEN 2022
ADCC SERBIA OPEN 2022
Organized By: ADCC SERBIA
BelExpo center, Spanskih boraca 74, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia
- Date: 18th June 2022
- Location: Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
- Venue: BelExpo center
- Street address: Spanskih boraca 74, 11070 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
- Registration deadline: 12th June 2022 @ 23:59pm
- The fastest-growing grappling organization in this part of Europe welcomes you again in the most hospitable country in Europe – Serbia. This time event will be held in one of the biggest halls in the capital city of Belgrade. Take your chance, challenge yourself and fight with top grappling athletes from Europe. Register today to lock in your spot and earn your place on the podium this summer!
- “Be a warrior, be a winner.”
- Official brochure: https://bit.ly/3sJXdOI
- Health & safety plan: https://bit.ly/35giszB
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1187668648643321
- Register on Smoothcomp: https://smoothcomp.com/en/event/6815
- Weight-ins @ 08:00am – 10:00am
- Briefing @ 10:00am – 10:30am
- Competition starts @ 11:00am
DIVISIONS & WEIGHT CATEGORIES
- Men – Beginner/Intermediate/Pro: -60 kg, -65 kg, -70 kg, -76 kg, -83 kg, -91 kg, -100 kg, +100 kg
- Female – Beginner/Intermediate/Pro: -60 kg, +60 kg
- Boys – Junior (15-18 years old): -60 kg, -65 kg, -70 kg, -75 kg, -80 kg, +80 kg
- Girls – Junior (15-18 years old): -50 kg, -55 kg, -60 kg, +60 kg
- Note: Beginner division is for athletes having less than 2 years of experience, intermediate division is for athletes having from 2 to 4 years of experience and professional division is for athletes having more than 4 years of experience.
TRANSPORT & ACCOMMODATION
- Fly with AirSerbia – https://www.airserbia.com/
- Hotel Holiday Inn 4* (hotel partner) – discount % available for competitors and trainers
REGISTRATIONS & PACKAGES
- Take your chance and compete in one of the biggest competitions and fastest-growing organizations in this part of Europe. Become a Serbia Open state champion. Lock your spot on the podium this summer and register today. As organizers, we want to give you the opportunity to choose the package you want to receive in the competition. Packages are sorted into different categories and give you chance to feel the ADCC Serbia Open 2022 competition in the best possible way.
- PACKAGE – P1 / Price: 30 EUR
Package P1 includes only the registration fee.
- PACKAGE – P2 / Price: 40 EUR
Package P2 includes the registration fee and official ADCC Serbia Open 2022 t-shirt that fits your size.
- PACKAGE – P3 / Price: 70 EUR
Package P3 includes the registration fee and official ADCC Serbia Open 2022 t-shirt and rash-guard that fits your size.
- PACKAGE – P4 / Price: 120 EUR
Package P4 includes the registration fee and official ADCC Serbia Open 2022 t-shirt, rash-guard, and tracksuit that fits your size.
- PACKAGE – P5
Package P5 includes the registration fee, an official ADCC Serbia Open 2022 t-shirt, and accommodation in the hotel Holiday Inn 4* (2 nights stay with breakfast):
– Single bedroom (1 person) / 1 single bed – Price: 150 EUR
– Double bedroom (2 persons) / 1 twin bed – Price: 300 EUR
- PACKAGE – P6
For those who want to focus on competition and have an all-inclusive service, the package P6 is fitted to them. Package P6 includes the registration fee, official ADCC Serbia Open 2022 t-shirt, rash-guard, tracksuit, towel, and accommodation in the hotel Holiday Inn 4* (2 nights stay with all meals):
– Single bedroom (1 person) / 1 single bed – Price: 290 EUR
– Double bedroom (2 persons) / 1 twin bed – Price: 500 EUR
- Lunch and dinner menu: https://bit.ly/3pXvXMh
- Note: Service of fitness and spa center (sauna, gym, room for relaxation) is included in the packages P5 and P6 – free of charge.
- For packages P5 and P6, payment in advance is required (minimum one month earlier).
- In total amount for a double bedroom for a second person is included accommodation, food and a towel. Registration fee, competition t-shirt, competition rash guard, competition tracksuit are charged based on the package (P1-P4) with the registration of the second competitor.
- The first three medalists will get a medal and first place in the intermediate and professional category will get various sponsor gifts. Also, first place in women categories will get various sponsor gifts.
- The winner of the men’s and women’s professional division in the absolute category will receive the ADCC Serbia champion belt.
- The first three medalists in the absolute category will get a medal and various sponsor gifts.
- The first three medalists in the boys and girls division will get a medal.
- The top three ranked teams will receive team cups.
- Please check https://mfa.gov.rs/en/citizens/travel-serbia/covid-19-entry-requirements for more information about the regulations of entering the Republic of Serbia, before taking action of booking a hotel and registering for the event. We will monitor closely and make you up to date about the developments with the spread of the virus and follow all the public health guidelines.
- The competitor’s list will be available and live throughout the registration process and can be viewed by checking out the registrations tab on the event page. We encourage everyone to log in by the last day of registration and check their details along with the competitor lists, and not wait until the brackets are published and locked in to confirm such details.
- The event pre-brackets will be available and released 24 hours prior to the competition on the brackets & schedule tab. Final brackets will be released right after the weigh-ins finish on the competition day on the event page and at the venue. Our announcers will call the competitors via microphone for a defined mat, so we please you to follow Smoothcomp’s live schedule and to be on the mat on time for your matches.
- Staff will check the competitor’s weight at a weight check. If a competitor is not in his or her weight category, he or she will be pushed to a higher weight category.
- We will have one chair on each side of every score table (red or blue) for one coach of the competitor on the mat. The only other people allowed within the barricades during the tournament are the competitors, trainers, staff, and VIP with official competition accreditation.
- Results with team standings, points, and medal counts will be available and live on the results tab of the event page.
- For packages P1, P2, P3, and P4 payment in advance are optional. For packages, P5 and P6 payment in advance is required (minimum one month earlier). Payment of packages P1, P2, P3, and P4 is also available at the weight check on competition day. Also, all competitors will need to sign a responsibility agreement* that will be given at the weight check desk.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The competitor must have an official government ID or passport, an official and valid doctor examination (not older than 6 months) all-time during the competition.
- The trained and professional medical teams will be on sight. We choose event medical service teams that we can trust with the safety of our competitors whether they advise on previous injuries, get injured, or need emergency medical treatment.
- *If a competitor is younger than 18 years old, to participate in the event, a parent or legal guardian must sign a responsibility agreement.
ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION
- If you are having technical issues registering, setting up an account, or have any tournament-specific questions (location, times, weight-in, payment, etc.) please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via phone (+381)644887135.
- For marketing and business collaboration, please contact us at [email protected].
- Follow us on social media – Instagram | Facebook (#adccserbia)
- E-mail: [email protected]