Scroll To Top
ADCC SERBIA OPEN 2021
ADCC SERBIA OPEN 2021
Organized By: ADCC Serbia
Elementary school Djura Jaksic, Branislava Nusica 3, 26220 Kovin, Serbia, Serbia
- Elementary school „Djura Jaksic”
- Branislava Nusica 3, 26220 Kovin, Serbia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/677940569277325/
- Professional: Men: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg and +99kg
- Professional: Female: -60kg and +60kg
- Intermediate: Men: -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -76kg, -83kg, -91kg and +100kg
- Beginners: Men: –60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -76kg, -83kg, -91kg and +100kg
- Beginners: Female: -60kg and +60kg
- Boys (15-18Y): -60kg, -65kg, -70kg, -75kg, -80kg and +80kg
- Girls (15-18Y): -60kg and +60kg
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +381644887135
- Deadline is 07.04.2021
- Competition payment
- Competition fee is: 25€
- Doctor check is required before the competition.
- Doctor examination at tournament (optional): 5€
- 09:00 am – 10:00 am – Weight-ins
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am – Rules meeting
- 11:00 am – Competition starts
- All competitors will get ADCC Serbia Open – Kovin 2020 t-shirt at a weight check before the competition starts.
- First three medalists will get a medal and first place of the intermediate/professional category will get various sponsor gifts. Also, first place in women categories will get various sponsor gifts.
- First three medalists in the absolute division will get a medal and various sponsor gifts.
- First three medalists in boys/girls category will get a medal.
- Top three ranked teams will receive team cups.
- Every category will have an absolute division.
- First three medalists will be eligible to register for absolute divisions.
- More info at – https://adcombat.com/adcc-rules-regulations/official-adcc-weight-classes/
- Staff will check competitor’s weight at weight check. If a competitor is not in his/her category, he/she will be pushed to a higher weight category.
- Payment of fees will be at the weight check desk on competition day and all competitors will need to sign a responsibility release contract that will be given at the weight check desk.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is important that the competitor has an official government ID or passport, official and valid doctor examination (not older than 6 months) all-time during the competition.
- If a competitor is younger than 18 years old, to participate in this event, a parent/legal guardian must sign a responsibility agreement.