A clash of undefeated light heavyweights headlines Legacy Fighting Alliance this weekend as Kyle Noblitt takes on Antonio Paulo Branjao. LFA 21 takes place September 1st at the Branson Convention Center in Branson, MO with a main card broadcast on AXS TV.
Kyle Noblitt makes his LFA debut with a record of 8-0. Noblitt fought in Bellator 150 in February 2016 where he defeated David Hammons while his most recent fights were in a four-man tournament in April where he defeated Robert Morrow and Vernon Bryan McVea. Antonio Paulo Branjao holds a record of 4-0 with this being his LFA debut. After debuting in 2012 and taking two fights in 2013 Branjao didn’t return to MMA until August 2015 where he defeated Stefano Alves, this bout is his first since then.
In the co-main event 11-1 Grady Hurley faces 8-3 Kevin Holland. Hurley hasn’t fought since last October when he defeated Chad Cook at Bellator 162, the tenth fight in Hurley’s win streak. Holland is mainly known for his loss to Rafael Lovato Jr. on short notice at LFC 46 while his most recent fight was a unanimous decision loss to Damian Withfield at LFA 13 in June. Between those two losses Holland ad a 5-1 stretch of three wins in King of the Cage and two in Xtreme Knockout.
LFC 21 card
- Adam Mink vs. Clayton Brown
- Tyler Lee vs. Francisco Cortez
- Miles McDonald vs. Xavier Siller
- Dakota Bush vs. Jose Martinez
- Oscar Valdez vs. Yazan Hajeh
- Jeremiah Cullum vs. Charles Johnson
- Katy Collins vs. Shannon Sinn
- Trey Ogden vs. T.J. Brown
- Grady Hurley vs. Kevin Holland
- Kyle Noblitt vs. Antonio Paulo Branjao