Legacy Fighting Alliance lightweight champion Robert Watley makes the second defense of the belt as he takes on Brandon Jenkins. LFA 34 takes place March 2nd at the Mystic Lake Casino Hotel in Prior Lake, MN with a main card broadcast on AXS TV.
9-1 Robert Watley’s only loss was in his professional debut in June 2014. After a series of wins in regional promotions such as CFFC and Shogun Fights Watley moved to LFA last July where he defeated Thiago Moises for the lightweight title and Daryl Wilson for his first defense. Brandon Jenkins has the experience advantage at 11-5 but is 2-1 in LFA. Jenkins started out his promotional run with a win over Billy Christianson then lost to Jeff Peterson before coming back with a win over Carl Wittstock.
In the co-main event 22-9 Travis Perzynski takes on 9-2 Trey Ogden. Perzynski made his promotional debut last August with a submission of Carl Wittstock at LFA 20, a fight that extended Persynski’s win streak to three in a row. Ogden is best known for his defeat of Manny Meraz at Bellator 159 while he also holds two wins in Victory FC and a loss in Titan FC. Ogden’s first fight for LFA was a win over TJ Brown last September while his fight since then in KC Fighting Alliance was a submission loss to Thomas Gifford.
- Bryan Bautista vs. Angel Pacheco
- Alexander Brown vs. Rodney Nash
- Zachary Flessas vs. Thomas Vievering
- Joey Hart vs. Ben Ross
- Tyus White vs. Daniel Soriano
- Jordan Nickelatti vs. Christina Ricker
- Elliott Jurries vs. Zachary Buros-Nash
- Alton Cunningham vs. Wayman Carter
- Calyn Hull vs. Patrick Martin
- Kelly Kobold vs. Katy Collins
- Tim Hiley vs. Willie Whitehead
- Bobby Lee vs. Nick Ammerman
- Nate Jennerman vs. John DeVall
- Jordan Griffin vs. Darrick Minner
- Travis Perzynski vs. Trey Ogden
- LW title: Robert Watley vs. Brandon Jenkins