With Kyle Noblitt and Antonio Paulo Branjao both entering their Legacy Fighting Alliance 21 main event undefeated one of them ad to take a loss, unfortunately for Branjao it was Noblitt who emerged victorious. LFA 21 took place September 1st at then Branson Convention Center in Branson, MO with a main card broadcast on AXS TV.
Methodical positioning was the key to victory for Kyle Noblitt in his first-round submission of Antonio Paulo Branjao. Noblitt clinched before taking Branjao down where he achieved mount. As Branjao attempted to scramble out Noblitt snagged a guillotine choke for the win at the 4:13 mark. Noblitt’s LFA debut kept is perfect status intact as his record climbed to 8-0, Branjao’s first loss left is record 4-1.
Kevin Holland quickly dispatched Grady Hurley with a knee to the head in the co-main event. As the two clinched against the cage Holland jumped for a knee to the head that stunned Hurley. Holland spun away and Hurley fell to the ground where a couple follow-up punches to the head of the covering Hurley sealed the TKO. Holland climbed to 9-3 with his one loss in the past seven fights being a unanimous decision against Curtis Millender, Hurley’s first fight in eleven months dropped his record to 11-2.
LFA return to Colorado for LFA 22 on September 8th. Headlining the card are two more undefeated fighters as Ian Heinisch takes on Markus Perez Echeimberg for the middleweight title.
LFA 21 results
- Clayton Brown def. Adam Mink 3:52 R1 by guillotine choke
- Tyler Lee def. Francisco Cortez 1:18 R1 by kimura
- Xavier Siller def. Miles McDonald 4:51 R1 by triangle choke
- Dakota Bush def. Jose Martinez 2:01 R1 by rear-naked choke
- Yazan Hajeh def. Oscar Valdez by split decision
- Charles Johnson def. Jeremiah Cullum by split decision
- Shannon Sinn def. Katy Collins by unanimous decision
- Trey Ogden def. T.J. Brown 2:27 R1 by rear-naked choke
- Kevin Holland def. Grady Hurley 1:24 R1 by TKO
- Kyle Noblitt def. Antonio Paulo Branjao 4:13 R1 by guillotine choke