M-1 Global lightweight champion Damir Ismagulov returns to the ring for a non-title bout against Rogerio Matias. M1 Challenge 85 takes place November 10th at the Olimpiyskiy in Moscow, Russia with a webcast at the promotion’s website.
12-2 Damir Ismagulov won the lightweight title in May with a TKO of Maxim Divnich. Ismagulov is currently on a seven-fight win streak with his last loss being in September 2015 when he lost a decision against Ramazan Esenbaev. Matias is 13-2 with nine wins in a row not counting a “no contest”. This will be Matias’ M-1 debut with his only fight in the past fifteen months being a KO of Odam Brito da Silva in July.
In the co-main event former light heavyweight champion Stephan Puetz faces Giga Kukhalashvil. 15-3 Puetz lost the title to Viktor Nemkov in December 2015, since then he defeated Andrey Seledtsov and Marcus Vinicius Lopes before losing to Rashid Yusupov in his most recent fight. Kukhalashvil who normally fights at middleweight holds a record of 8-3. In the past two years Kukhalashvil has only fought twice, a TKO of Taigib Dzhavatkhanov in May 2016 and a July 2017 TKO of Nurbek Ismailov in his M-1 debut.
- Vazha Tsiptauri vs. Frederico Gutzwiller
- Maksim Yakobyuk vs. Viktor Trushov
- Sergey Klyuev vs. Oscar Suarez
- Ilfat Amirov vs. Andrey Lezhnev
- Kristijan Perak vs. Vitaliy Slipenko
- Jos Rettinghouse vs. Aleksandr Lunga
- Ruslan Rakhmonkulov vs. Maxim Divnich
- Arman Asimov vs. Rodrigo Melonio
- Alexey Makhno vs. Abubakar Mestoev
- Viktor Kolesnik vs. Nate Landwehr
- Giga Kukhalashvili vs. Stephan Puetz
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Rogerio Matias