From Combate Americas:
OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS FOR “TS-1 PROMOTIONS PRESENTS: COMBATE 19 (QUEEN WARRIORS)”
SAN ANTONIO, TX – November 30, 2017 –The fighters stepped on the scale and faced off with each other on Thursday, Nov. 30, one day before the “TS-1 Promotions Presents: Combate 19 (Queen Warriors)” Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) extravaganza, headlined by the much-anticipated women’s atomweight (105 pounds) showdown between rivals Kyra “Mogwai” Batara (6-4) and Paulina “Firefox” Granados (4-2), live on Telemundo at 12 a.m. ET/11 p.m. CT on Friday, Dec. 1 from Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
After Batara of Las Vegas, Nev. missed weight by one pound (107.4 pounds) after the contracted, one-pound allowance was considered, an agreement was made between her and Granados (4-2), who weighed in at 105.5 pounds, to proceed with the bout as planned.
Co-main event fighters Andres “The Bullet” Quintana (12-2) of Albuquerque, N.M. and Rey “The Warrior” Trujillo (21-19) of Houston, Texas tipped the scales at 145 pounds and 145.9 pounds, respectively for their featherweight (145 pounds) matchup.
Undefeated Daniel Rodriguez (4-0) of Los Angeles, Calif. and fellow knockout artist Victor “Kelevra” Reyna (9-3) of Dallas, Texas clocked in at 171.1 pounds and 170 pounds for their welterweight (170 pounds) scrap that will serve as the opening bout on the live Telemundo broadcast.
Prior to the live Telemundo broadcast, the seven-bout preliminary card will stream live on TelemundoDeportes.com, the Telemundo Deportes En Vivo App and Facebook LIVE, beginning at (9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT).
Priced from $30, tickets for “TS-1 Promotions Presents: Combate 19 (Queen Warriors)” are on sale at Ticketmaster.com.
Doors at Freeman Coliseum open at 7 p.m. CT. The first preliminary bout begins at 8 p.m.
COMPLETE WEIGH-IN RESULTS FOR “TS-1 PROMOTIONS PRESENTS: COMBATE 19 (QUEEN WARRIORS)”
MAIN FIGHT CARD (LIVE ON TELEMUNDO AT 12 A.M. ET/11 P.M. CT):
- Atomweight (105 pounds) Main Event: Kyra Batara (107.4 pounds) vs Paulina Granados (105.5 pounds)
- Featherweight (145 pounds) Co-Main Event: Andres Quintana (146 pounds) vs Rey Trujillo (146.4 pounds)
- Welterweight (170 pounds) Featured Bout: Daniel Rodriguez (171.1 pounds) vs Victor Reyna (170 pounds)
PRELIMINARY FIGHT CARD
(LIVE ON TELEMUNDODEPORTES.COM, TELEMUNDO DEPORTES EN VIVO APP AND FACEBOOK LIVE):
- Catchweight (140 pounds): Ray Rodriguez (139.1 pounds) vs Michael Rodriguez (143.7 pounds)
- Atomweight (105 pounds): Vanesa Rico (105.1 pounds) vs Brenda Enriquez (106.1 pounds)
- Bantamweight (135 pounds): David Jesus Fuentes (135 pounds) vs Joel Scott (135.1 pounds)
- Flyweight (125 pounds): Heinrich Wassmer (125.4 pounds) vs Juan Deantes (123.8 pounds)
- Catchweight (140 pounds): Javier Obregon (139.5 pounds) vs Jose Ceja (138.9 pounds)
- Flyweight (125 pounds): David Miramontes (125.6 pounds) vs Federico David Olivera (123.8 pounds)
- Lightweight (155 pounds): Fernando Rodriguez (153.1 pounds) vs Jesse Almaraz (154.2 pounds)