Former Bellator champion and #7 ranked heavyweight in the UFC Alexander Volkov takes on #8 ranked Stefan Struve this weekend. UFC Fight Night 115, aka UFC Fight Night Volkov vs. Struve, takes place September 2nd at the Ahoy Rotterdam in Rotterdam, Netherlands with the entire show webcast at UFC Fight Pass.
Alexander Volkov earned the #8 ranking with a MMA record of 28-6, 2-0 in the UFC. Volkov was Bellator champion after defeating Richard Hale in December 2012 but lost it in his first defense to Vitaly Minakov the following November. Post-Bellator Volkov won the M-1 Challenge belt in February 2016 and defended it against fellow former Bellator champion Attila Vegh before joining the UFC where he defeated Timothy Johnson and Roy Nelson. 28-8 Struve is 12-6 in the Octagon with wins in 2016 over Antonio Silva and Daniel Omielanczuk with this fight being his first in eleven months.
In the co-main event former Shooto champion Siyar Bahadurzada takes on undefeated Rob Wilkinson. Bahadurzada was Shooto champion from July 2007 until he left that organization in 2010 although he took two losses in that stretch outside the legendary Japanese promotion. Bahadurzada has gone 2-2 in the UFC with a win over Paulo Thiago followed by losses to Dong Hyun Kim and John Howard before turning around with an arm-triangle choke of Brandon Thatch in March. Wilkinson is undefeated at 11-0 however this is his UFC debut. Last year Wilkinson picked up a TKO of Jamie Abdallah in Australia Fighting Championship and a rear-naked choke of Alexander Poppeck in Euro Fighting Championship.
- LW: Thibault Gouti vs. Andrew Holbrook
- LHW: Bojan Mihajlovic vs. Abdul-Kerim Edilov
- FW: Mike Santiago vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
- LHW: Francimar Barroso vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- LW: Rustam Khabilov vs. Desmond Green
- LW: Michel Prazares vs. Mads Burnell
- LW: Mairbek Taisumov vs. Felipe Silva
- WW: Darren Till vs. Bojan Velickovic
- WW: Leon Edwards vs. Bryan Barberena
- WBW: Marion Reneau vs. Talita Bernardo
- MW: Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Rob Wilkinson
- HW: Alexander Volkov vs. Stefan Struve