One Championship middleweight champion Aung La N Sang literally faces te biggest challenge of his career as he takes on Alain Ngalani in an open weight non-title bout. One Championship “Hero’s Dream” takes place November 3rd at the Thuwunna Indoor Stadium in Yangon with an iPPV through the promotion’s website.
Aung La N Sang enters this bout 20-10 overall, 5-1 in One Championship. His last loss was to Vitaly Bigdash in January while his follow-up rematch against Bigdash is what won Sang the middleweight belt in June. Alain Ngalani is known as a heavyweight with tremendous striking power so Sang is going up basically two weight classes. In MMA Ngalani is 3-3 with all six fights in One. Ngalani’s latest loss was to Alexandre Machado in August 2016, his subsequent win over Hideki Sekine in September being his most recent fight.
The co-main event is at featherweight as Phoe Thaw faces Saw Ba Oo. Thaw is undefeated at 4-0 with all four ending in the first round. After defeating Saw Llay, Kat Pali, and Saw Yan Paing in 2016 Thaw took the last year off MMA. Oo is 2-1 and also hasn’t fought since October 2016 when he defeated Kyal Sin Phyo by TKO.
- Atomweight: Nita Dea vs. Jomary Torres
- LW: Zhang Ze Hao vs. Bala Shetty
- Women’s strawweight: Miao Jie vs. Amira Hafizovic
- BW: Chen Lei vs. Burn Soriano
- Flyweight: Saw Min Min vs. Ye Thway Ne
- Strawweight: Pongsiri Mitsatit vs. Jeremy Miado
- Flyweight: Ma Hao Bin vs. Eugene Toquero
- FW: Phoe Thaw vs. Saw Ba Oo
- Open weight: Aung La N Sang vs. Alain Ngalani