RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA. (November 6, 2017) – King of the Cage returns to Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California on Sunday, December 3, 2017 with a nationally broadcast event headlined by two world title bouts. The Main event will feature current champion Juan Archuleta vs. Mark Dickman for the Bantamweight World Title. The co-main event will be a battle between current champion Stephanie Frausto vs. Cynthia Arceo for the Women’s Strawweight World Title.
Main Event – Bantamweight KOTC World Title
MARK DICKMAN 11-3 vs JUAN ARCHULETA 15-1 Bantamweight 145 lbs.
Current KOTC Champion Juan “The Spaniard” Archuleta (16-1), Hesperia, California (Joe Stevenson’s Cobra Kai) vs. Mark “Tricky” Dickman (11-3), Las Vegas, Nevada (One Kicks). Archuleta currently holds four KOTC titles in the Jr. Welterweight, Lightweight, Bantamweight and Flyweight Divisions and has won his last 12 fights, including a first round KO in his last bout. Dickman is top ranked in the Bantamweight division.
Co-Main Event – Women’s Strawweight KOTC World Title
CYNTHIA ARCEO 3-0 vs STEPHANIE FRAUSTO 6-6 (Strawweight 115 lbs.)
Current KOTC Champion Stephanie “Macaquinha” Frausto (6-6), Cincinnati,Ohio (Combat Sports Academy) vs. Cynthia “Sin” Arceo (3-0), El Paso, Texas (United Shotokon Association Karate). Frausto in her last fight, won the title with an impressive five-round unanimous decision. Arceo, who is undefeated in her professional career, has won all her fights with tremendous knockouts.
- PATRICK KELLY vs. TBA (Middleweight 185 lbs.)
- KORY KELLEY vs. MARCOS GONZALEZ (Catchweight 175 lbs.)
- MIKE ANDAYA vs. ALBERT VELOZ (Bantamweight 145 lbs.)
- RICK JAMES vs. JUSTIN GOVERNALE (Flyweight 135 lbs.)
- DESMOND TORRES vs. MIKE HANSEN (Jr. Flyweight 125 lbs.)
- GEOFF ROSS vs. NICK ANGELONI (Lightweight 155 lbs.)
- ANTHONY HERNANDEZ vs. MATT LAGLER (Middleweight 185 lbs.)
- JULIAN WATERBURY vs. ANTHONY JIMENEZ (Flyweight 135 lbs.)
- SEAN JOHNSON vs. MICHAEL QUINTERO (Heavyweight)
- JAKE ADAMS vs. TBA (Lightweight 155 lbs.)
- TOLIN GARCIA vs. JOSE APARICIO (Flyweight 135 lbs.)
- ANDREW LAZO vs. BOBBY SANCHEZ (Lightweight 155 lbs.)
- RICHIE PALOMINO vs. TBA (Welterweight170 lbs.)
- CHRIS HANSEN vs. ISAAC HENRIQUEZ (Jr. Flyweight 125 lbs.)
- DION WILSON vs. IRVIN AYALA (Light Heavyweight 205 lbs.)
- CHANDLER NGUYEN vs. TBA (Lightweight 155 lbs.)
This event will be broadcast live in over 50 million U.S. households on MAVTV. MAVTV is currently available on DIRECTV (channel 214), Verizon FiOS (channel 810), Comcast, Google Fiber, Time Warner Cable, Charter and hundreds of regional distributors.
Doors open at 3:00 pm. and fights start at 4:00 pm. Reserve seating and Ringside tickets are on sale now. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Official Hashtag: #KOTCConquistadors