Brave Combat Federation has finalized the card for its first trip to Kazakhstan. Brave 6 will be held at the Halyk Arena, in Almaty on April 29th, and will feature a fight card of 11 bouts. Russian powerhouse Eldar Eldarov will be leading the way against Brazilian submission specialist Henrique “Rasputin” Gomes in a lightweight main event.
Eldarov has eight victories and only one defeat, with the only blemish on his record being a defeat to UFC lightweight contender Khabib Nurmagomedov. He was involved in Brave’s first ever event, beating Kevin Koldobsky by unanimous decision. Gomes has a professional record of 12 wins with only four losses, and will make his Brave and international debut, having spent the majority of his career fighting for Brazil’s top promotions.
The co-main event of the evening will feature a grudge match between Kazakhstan’s Habiti Tuerxunbieke and Azerbaijan’s Fariz Ibadly. Tuerxunbieke will not only have a home field advantage but also has experience on his side.
Brave 6 will also bring the debut of Leonardo “Macarrão” Mafra, former TUF Brazil fighter, with two separate stints fighting for the UFC. He will face Mohammad Fakhreddine in a welterweight bout. The Lebanon-born fighter is widely recognized as Middle East’s premier MMA competitor, and has a 2-0 Brave CF record with both wins coming via stoppage.
Brave 6: Kazakhstan is the first installment of Brave in Central Asia and will take place on April 29th, at the Halyk Arena, in Almaty City. The card is a co-promotion between Brave and the local event Qazaq FC, featuring athletes from both rosters.
Brave 6 official lineup:
- Lightweight: Henrique Rasputin (Brazil) x Eldar Eldarov (Russia)
- Lightweight: Habiti Tuerxunbieke (Kazakhstan/China) x Orkhan Mamedov (Azerbaijan)
- Welterweight: Leonardo Macarrão (Brazil) x Mohammad Fakhreddine (Lebanon)
- Flyweight: Zhuman Zhumabekov (Kazakhstan) x Anatoliy Kondratyev (Russia)
- Welterweight: Erik Carlsson (Sweden) x Gadzhimusa Gaziev (Russia)
- Women’s Flyweight: Mariya Agapova (Kazakhstan) x Yulia “Killer” Litvinceva (Russia)
- Middleweight: Rufad Asadov (Azerbaijan) x Ikram Aliskerov (Russia)
- Featherweight: Julio Cesar Morceguinho (Brazil) x Bahtiyar Arzumanov (Ukraine)
- Featherweight: Kuanysh Shyrynbekov (Kazakhstan) x Igor Zhirkov (Kazakhstan)
- Bantamweight: Teimur Zhaparov (Kazakhstan) x Amirchon Saidjalolov (Tajikistan)
- Flyweight (amateur): Berik Shinailiyev (Kazakhstan) x Rahimov Ulan (Kazakhstan)