Bellator MMA Hosts Live Weigh-Ins Thursday, January 15th
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (January 14, 2015) –The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at 5 p.m. PT from Cabaret Theater inside Pechanga Resort & Casino (45000 Pechanga Parkway. Temecula, CA 92592).
"Bellator 132: Pitbull vs. Straus" will take place from Pechanga Resort & Casino on Friday, January 16th with the first fight taking place at 4 p.m. PT and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will air LIVE on Spike TV at 9 p.m. ET.
All participants for Friday night's event will be on hand, as well as Bellator President Scott Coker.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and the media.
Bellator 132: Friday, Jan. 16, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, Calif..
Main Card (9 p.m. ET)
- Bellator Featherweight Title Fight: Champ Patricio Pitbull (22-2) vs. Daniel Straus (23-5)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Bubba Jenkins (8-1) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (23-4-1)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Virgil Zwicker (12-4-1) vs. Houston Alexander (16-10-1)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Fernando Gonzalez (22-13) vs. Marius Zaromskis (20-8)
Preliminary Card (7 p.m. ET)
- Middleweight Prelim Fight: Dustin Jacoby (10-4) vs. John Salter (10-3)
- Catchweight (239 pounds) Prelim Fight: Everett Cummings (8-0) vs. Jason Glaza (2-1)
- Lightweight Prelim Fight: Jonathan Rivera (4-0) vs.Steve Kozola (4-0)
- Lightweight Prelim Fight: Derek Anderson (11-1) vs. Danny Navarro (12-4)
- Bantamweight Prelim Fight: Fabian Gonzalez (2-0) vs. Albert Morales (0-0)
- Middleweight Prelim Fight: Luc Bondole (4-0-1) vs. Chris Herrera (2-1)
About Bellator MMA
Bellator MMA is a leading Mixed Martial Arts organization featuring many of the best fighters in the world. Under the direction of veteran fight promoter Scott Coker, Bellator is available to nearly 500 million homes worldwide in over 140 countries. In the United States, Bellator can be seen on Spike TV, the MMA television leader. Bellator MMA is comprised of an executive team that includes top industry professionals in television production, live event orchestration, fighter development/relations, venue procurement, sponsorship creation/development, international licensing, marketing, advertising, publicity and commission relations. Bellator is based in Santa Monica, California and owned by entertainment giant Viacom, home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms.
About Spike TV:
Spike TV is available in 98.7 million homes and is a division of Viacom Media Networks. A unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Viacom Media Networks is one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Spike TV's Internet address is www.spike.com and for up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs, visit Spike TV's press site at http://www.spike.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @spiketvpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.