Bellator Hosts Live Weigh-Ins Thursday, September 25th from Phoenix, Arizona
From Bellator MMA:
Newport Beach, Calif. (September 23, 2014) – The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at a special start time of 3:00 p.m. PST from the Grand Canyon University Arena (3300 W. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85017). Bellator MMA will take place from GCU Arena on Friday, September 26th with the first fight taking place at 4 p.m. PST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will air LIVE on Spike TV at 6 p.m. EST.
All participants from Friday night’s event will be on hand, as well as Bellator President Scott Coker.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media.
- Middleweight World Title Fight: Brandon Halsey (7-0) vs. Alexander Shlemenko (50-8)
- Lightweight Tournament Final: Patricky Pitbull (13-5) vs. Marcin Held (19-3)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Thiago Meller (19-5) vs. Bubba Jenkins (6-1)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Mike Richman (15-6) vs. Ed West (18-8)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Raymond Pina (4-0) vs. Larue Burley (4-0)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Jacob Ortiz (13-4) vs. Clifford Starks (9-2)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Nick Rossborough (23-18) vs. Ryan Martinez (10-4)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Michael Parker (11-6) vs. Joe Taimanglo (19-6-1)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Stuart Austin (8-0) vs. Dan Charles (7-1)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Derek Campos (14-4) vs. Estevan Payan (14-6)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Brandon Girtz (10-4) vs. Benny Madrid (7-1)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA