Bellator Hosts Live Weigh-Ins Thursday, October 2nd at 5:00 p.m. PST from Pechanga Resort and Casino
From Bellator MMA:
Newport Beach, Calif. (September 30, 2014) – The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at 5 p.m. PST from Cabaret Theater inside Pechanga Resort & Casino (45000 Pechanga Parkway. Temecula, CA 92592). Bellator MMA will take place from Pechanga Resort & Casino on Friday, October 3rd with the first fight taking place at 4 p.m. PST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will air LIVE on Spike TV at 9 p.m. EST.
All participants from Friday night’s event will be on hand, as well as Bellator President Scott Coker.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media.
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Justin Wilcox (14-6) vs. Daniel Straus (22-5)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Fernando Gonzalez (21-12) vs. Karo Parisyan (24-10-1)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Rafael Silva (21-4) vs. Rob Emerson (10-16-1)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Christian M’Pumbu (18-6-1) vs. Kendall Grove (19-14-1)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Shawn Bunch (2-1) vs. David Duran (2-2)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Nick Moghaddam (6-7) vs. Ray Sloan (7-0)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Sergio Rios (8-0) vs. Saad Awad (15-6)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Malik Merad (19-11) vs. Thierry Sokoudjou (15-12)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Keith Berry (15-13) vs. Joe Pacheco (7-2)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Johnny Cisneros (8-3) vs. Ricky Rainey (8-3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Justin Baesman (14-5) vs. Johnny Mercurio (6-6)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA