Bellator Hosts Live Weigh-Ins Thursday, October 16th from the Mid-America Center
From Bellator MMA:
Newport Beach, Calif. (October 14, 2014) – The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at 5 p.m. CST from the VIP room at the Mid-America Center (1 Arena Way, Council Bluffs, IA 51501). Bellator MMA will take place from the Mid-America Center on Friday, October 17th with the first fight taking place at 6 p.m. CST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will air LIVE on Spike TV at 8 p.m. CST.
All participants from Friday night’s event will be on hand, as well as Bellator President Scott Coker.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media.
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Paul Bradley (21-6) vs. Josh Neer (34-13-1)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (215 lbs.): Houston Alexander (16-10) vs. Virgil Zwicker (12-4)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Andre Santos (36-9) vs. James Terry (14-7)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Joe Vedepo (16-8) vs. Davin Clark (5-1-2)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Chris Lane (14-11) vs. John DeVall (8-5)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (150 lbs.): Eric Howser (4-2) vs. Tim Bazer (14-16)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Michael McBride (6-1) vs. Kevin Morris (4-3)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (150 lbs.): Martin Trey Brown (7-2) vs. Bryan Corley (2-1)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (152 lbs.): Holly Lawson (debut) vs. Jozette Cotton (4-0)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Brian Green (30-19) vs. Anthony Smith (18-11)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Marcos Marquez (5-3) vs. Victor Moreno (32-20)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA