Barnes faces Curry at LFA 20
Up-and-comers fill the Legacy Fighting Alliance card this weekend with Nick Barnes vs. Chad Curry in the main event, Robert Moffett vs. Nathanial Jennerman in the co-main. LFA 20 takes place August 25th at the Mystic Lake Showroom in Mystic Lake, MN with a main card broadcast on AXS TV.
10-2 Nick Barnes is mainly known for his win over James Terry at Bellator 147 in December 2015. Barnes then moved on to LFA predecessor RFA where he defeated Jose Diaz in June 2016 then lost to Brian Camozzi that September with this being his first fight in just shy of one year. Curry enters this bout 9-1 with a loss to Landon Vannata in his RFA debut then wins in RFA over Frank Schuman and in LFA over Kyle Kurtz with the Kurtz fight being in May at LFA 12.
The co-main event fighters have identical records of 9-2 with Nathanial Jennerman holding a two inch height advantage over Robert Moffett. Jennerman won his LFA debut with a guillotine choke of Damion Hill at LFA 12, a fight that extended his win streak to four in a row. Moffett was 2-1 in RFA with a win over Daniel Moret, loss to Raoni Barcellos, and win over TJ Brown.
- Tyler Manning vs. Bryan Bautista
- Caleb Merth vs. Christian Rodriguez
- Angel Pacheco vs. Vanyu Xiong
- Shawn West vs. Melvin Blumer
- Jesse Wannemacher vs. Mitch White
- Jeffrey Peterson vs. Brandon Jenkins
- Ashkan Morvari vs. Robert Lee
- Carl Wittstock vs. Travis Perzynski
- Christine Stanley vs. Kelly Kobold Gavin
- Robert Moffett vs. Nathanial Jennerman
- Nick Barnes vs. Chad Curry